High power, low cost in-cylinder pressure measurement and analysis
Combining the high speed analysis provided by the open source catool software with the industry leading data acquisition hardware of National Instruments, catoolRT provides a high power, yet low cost, method of cylinder pressure measurement. catoolRT aims to provide this solution whilst maintaining any existing investment in data acquisition, charge amplifier or pressure transducer hardware.
- Cylinder pressure combustion analysis calculations in-line with AVL IndiCom
- Encoderless 60-2 or 36-1 crank angle sensor operation - no need for an expensive encoder or crank angle processor
- CalSyncTM - Fully automatic, time aligned combustion data in ETAS INCA, ATI VISION or Vector CANape
- Works with cylinder deactivation and stop-start technologies
- Proven in field - Pikes Peak, Arctic Circle, Sonoran Desert, Nardò Ring
- Can be used without pressure transducers:
- OEM knock detection - replace "det cans" with proper filtered, windowed knock detection
- Coil, Injector and Camshaft analysis - reverse engineer "black box" PCM mapping
- Analyse existing data from AVL IndiCom, Kistler KiBox, TFX, etc.