High power, low cost in-cylinder pressure measurement and analysis
Combining the high speed analysis provided by the open source combustion analysis software of catool with the industry leading data aquisition hardware of National Instruments, catoolRT provides a highly powerful yet low cost method of using your existing combustion analysis and data acquisition hardware for cylinder pressure measurement.
- High speed data acqisition of crank angle aligned cylinder pressure data
- Sophisticated data analysis including absolute pressure correction and knock analysis
- High speed graphing of crank angle and cycle based data for online and offline analysis
- File compatibility with AVL Concerto and MATLAB
- Full integration with ATI VISION to acquire ECU and combustion data in a single AVL IFile or ATI recorder file
- Realtime output on CAN for data acquisition and control using Kvaser, Vector or PEAK hardware
catoolRT is compatible with:
- Most National Instruments hardware providing high speed (>100kS/s) sampling and at least one 24-bit or above counter with USB, CompactDAQ, PCI, PCIe, PCMCIA or PXI interface. Non-NI hardware such as Data Translation, Measurement Computing/IOtech or ADLINK can be supported as required
- Most cylinder pressure transducers and charge amplifiers including those from Kistler, AVL, d2t and Optrand
- Any TTL level crank angle encoders including Kistler, AVL, Dewetron and vehicle 36-1 or 60-2 trigger wheels
catoolRT is a standalone software package, it does not utilise or required NI LabVIEW, MATLAB, or similar.